DISCOUNTED ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME
Right And Wrong Fly Fishing Methods - And Little Pointers That Will Bring That Fish Home
INSTANT ACCESS TO DIGITAL DOWNLOAD EBOOK
🔥 15 purchased in the last 24 hours 🔥
If you want to drastically change your skill level in the least amount of time possible, "101 Fly Fishing Tips & Tricks" is your short cut to knocking the socks off everyone.
It just takes 50 minutes to read through this ebook and start adding new expert techniques to your game. (You can be practicing in minutes from now.) You're willing to spend hundreds on a fly fishing rod. Many people spend hundreds just on their waders!
Don't be a lousy flyfisher with great equipment (and no know-how). You can start using the techniques in this eBook to catch you up to speed in no time. (An expensive rod won't catch you anything if you don't know how to use it.)
When you're on the water and you see other anglers (with there expensive equipment) who seem to know what they're doing, how are you going to feel when you unleash your awkward cast?
The best thing you can do to make sure you hit the water running (and landing fish like crazy) is to practice your cast at home. But not just by standing in your front lawn and waving the rod back and forth.
If you want to learn, first you need to know exactly how the pros do it. (Is your fly fishing buddy a pro?) And then there are tricks you can use to turn you backyard into the perfect practice range for your cast!
You see, expert flyfishers were once beginners too. And they know the best way to go from total rookie, to an expert angler when others watch in awe!
Here is just SOME of the Pro fly fishing techniques you will find inside:
- The best way to practice at home (it's not just imaginary casting).
- What the pros do when they need to find a rod that's perfect for them.
- How to change the hold on your grip under any fishing condition.
- 4 top bait choices no expert would do without.
- The secret to keeping your dry flies floating higher and longer.
- 3 types of reels. (which one is right for you?)
- 4 ways to tie the perfect, tight knot.
- 6 things to look for when choosing the fishing line that gets the job done (and doesn't lose the fish)
- 5 lures that any self-respecting fly fisherman will not be without.
- How the pros notice patterns with the weather, water conditions and more to make sure they bring home more fish than their buddies.
- The secret to using sub-surface flies to reel in more fish.
- 9 tips from the pros to help you fish at night, from fallen trees, in coves and more.
- The trick to reading the water like an expert who's been doing it for years.
- The place where fish like to set up feeding stations (the perfect spot for your cast).
- When night fishing is the only kind of fishing worth your time.
- How to use perfect form when you cast.
- 6 rules of etiquette to follow so you don't step on any other angler's toes.
- 4 ways to change the way you cast for changing conditions.
- Why beginners like the slow-action rod (besides the fact that it's cheap), and what you should know before you spend your money on one.
- 4 more etiquette rules to keep you from embarrassing yourself and angering other fly fishers.
- 4 safety steps to wading through water safely every experienced angler follows.
- Why the pros use more than one tackle box.
- The secret to wading without losing your footing.
- Little-known ways to choose your clothing so that pesky insects will stay away.
- 8 pieces of equipment you should never hit the water without.
- Why you shouldn't use one size fly all the time (and how to know when to switch it up).
- 10 expert tips for catching salmon by the bucket-load.
- Why your rod matters and 3 other proven tips for fishing for trout.
- Tricks you need to know for releasing trout (you may regret it if you don't know these).
- 4 dead-serious techniques for scoping out where the trout are hiding and likely to bite.
- How to outsmart the "smart fish" (trout).
- 5 things you need to consider before you choose the perfect fly for trout.
- Why smart beginning anglers make a list (not an equipment list) to help them succeed faster than their friends.
- The difference between fishing upstream and fishing downstream (and which helps you catch the fish).
- Why using a net wrong can lose your catch.
- How to care for your fishing rod and reel so you don't trash your investment.
- How to handle fish once you bring them to shore.
- How rock color can help a beginner learn to fish.
- 4 more tips straight from the mouths of experts that will help you become a better angler fast!
- 6 great fishing areas (with lots of oxygen that attracts fish) that you should be on the lookout for.
And The Best Part Is That You Can Be Reading This eBook In Less Than 90 Seconds From Now!
Download your copy now whilst our super sale is on. You'll be directed to the download page right away and emailed access too in case you want to come back any time!
PS. This Special Offer will be closed shortly